Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wednesday's Adventures

Yesterday we took some time to stop and relax.  The sun was shining beautifully all day, and the ocean was calling my name.  We took a walk through downtown Astoria in the morning, and went to sit by the docks for a bit.  We had some lunch and headed to the beach.  Later in the evening we were blessed to be able to take Grandma and Grandpa out to dinner and visit with them.  I really am going to miss them when we have to leave.  We finished off the evening watching the sunset over HayStack rock.  Here are some pictures of our adventures!

A trolley runs along the bay through town, we may ride it today





Luke's Clam Chowder




Luke's mug shot
Grandma and Grandpa
Another fire station- remodeled.  I'm not sure which one :-)
We didn't make this, but thought it was neat




I liked this sign!





Yup--- he's a tourist!!
One more full day here, more things to do and see!!




No comments:

Post a Comment